Women Redressal Cell
1. To sustain the dignity of women.
2. To equip the female students, faculty and staff members with knowledge of their legal rights.
3. To safeguard the female student, faculty and staff members.
4. To resolve issues pertaining to girls’ and women’s’ sexual harassment.
5. To provide a platform for listening to complaints and redressal of grievances.
6. To incorporate hygiene habits ensure a healthy atmosphere in and around the institute.
|Dr. R. K. Kelkar||Coordinator|
|Ms. Anuja Jadhav||Member|
|Ms. Carmaline Anthony||Member|
|Ms. Rasika Belsare||Member|
|Ms. Samruddhi Walke||Students Representatives|
|Ms. Nishi Walde||Students Representatives|
“Awareness of women’s right” by Advocate Mrs. Padma M. Chandekar”
The Women’s Grievance Redressal Committee of S. B. Jain Institute of Technology, Management and Research takes step to educate female students as well as female staff of the institute on safety, hygiene and health. In this order Women’s Grievance Redressal committee organized a guest lecture on awareness of women’s right” by Advocate Mrs. Padma M. Chandekar. About 225 girl students and female staff members ware present for the lecture. Mrs. Chandekar discussed about various policies, safety Acts & measures available the female fraternity. The Speaker also requested students to know their rights, fulfill their duties without misusing the governance.