Objectives of Sports Committee
Sports committee have clear intention that the level of commitment for sports from an extra-curricular perspective should be increased.
Following are the objectives of Sports Committee:
- To provide an environment for physical development of the students.
- To provide opportunity to the student to showcase their talent in sports field
- To promote sportsmanship among students by organizing various sports activities.
- To include more variety in indoor and outdoor games ex. Kabaddi, khokho, table tennis and carom.
- Encourage and create equal opportunities for participation in sports available to all students.
Action Plan for the year:
- Organizing various indoor and outdoor games during each semester..
- Motivating students to participate in sports events organized outside the campus like RTM University Sports Meet and other intercollegiate competitions.
- Organizing sports events for staff members
List of Committee Members
|1||Mr. J. R. Badkas||Sports Coordinator|
|2||Mr. Vijay Matta||Member|
|3||Mr. Saurabh Kamble||Member|
|4||Mr. Yogesh Shinde||Member|
|5||Mr. Swapnil Dravyakar||Member|