1. At the end of VI semester, student data base is created based on the format provided by T & P office.
2. T & P officer scrutinize and verify the data/ details provided by the students and certify the data base.
3. The Placement Office sends campus invitations to various companies/organizations along with relevant information.
4. Company/ Organization send the details of the Job Description (Company profile, Eligibility criteria, pay package, place of posting and allowances) to the placement office.
5. A detail of the Job Description is displayed on the T & P notice board, circulated through email and SMS to all eligible students.
6. Campus Interview date is then finalized as per the mutual understanding with the HR Officials of the company.
7. Interested students show their consent to appear for the campus recruitment process.
8. T & P office sends the students data/ details, resumes of the interested students to the companies to shortlist students as per their eligibility criteria.
9. Companies come down to the campus on the mutual agreed date/s and conduct the interviews according to their recruitment process.
10. The company/ organization prepare a final list of students preferably on the date of interview.
11. The company/organization hand over the offer letters to the students on the same day or as confirmed with the T & P office.