Electrical Engineering generally deals with the study and application of electricity, electronics and electromagnetism. Alost every technology in modern life relies on electrical engineering. Electricity has become the basic need for survival of human being globally. From household to industrial plants, communication and satellite navigation system, electronic equipment, computer etc. all requires electricity.
To instill creativity and competency while building professionals in the field of electrical engineering so as to assess and fulfill needs of industry & society.
The Mission of Electrical Engineering Department is:-
1. To produce competent technical professionals through a rigorous curriculum of theory and application that develops the ability to formulate, analyze & solve engineering problems.
2. To provide technical platform & encourage its community to generate innovative ideas for the betterment of industry & society by understanding our ethical & social responsibilities towards our profession
Program Education Objectives (PEO’s)
1. To achieve the understanding of the basics and emerging techniques of a broad range of electrical engineering concepts. To develop the ability to formulate, analyze & solve electrical engineering problems through the applications of fundamental knowledge of math’s, science & engineering.
2. To Learn and apply modern skills techniques & engineering tools so as to create solutions for electrical systems.
3. To be able to adapt to the evolving technical challenges. by effectively communicating ideas in oral, written and to promote collaboration with other members of engineering team for the betterment.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSO’s)
1. To develop ability to demonstrate knowledge and hands-on competence in the various areas like analysis, design, testing, installation, operation and maintenance of electrical machines, transformers & other power system components
2. To develop ability to analysis, design, testing of power electronics circuits & its applications related to power systems.
3. To learn how to use software for design, simulation and analysis of electrical systems.