SBJITMR formed the ISHARE student chapter with the following objectives:-
- To help student, Interact with industry professionals and Industrial visit.
- To make students aware the recent development in HVAC Industry, cutting edge technology information and opportunities of Edge over others in placement / higher studies.
- To provide students a platform for National Quiz Participation, Publications and Design Contest.
- Advancement of the Arts and Sciences of Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineering and Related Services.
- Rendition of career guidance and financial assistance to students of the said sciences.
- Encouragement of scientific research.
ISHARE Members List
|Sr. No.||Post||Name of Student|
|1||Past president||Mr. Sagar Nimbalkar|
|2||President||Mr. Aniket Behare|
|3||President Elect||Mr. Swapnil Mandawkar|
|4||Secretary||Mr. Sandipan Sarkar|
|5||Treasurer||Mr. Shravan Burade|
|6||CWC member-01||Mr. Ganesh Pise|
|7||CWC member-02||Mr. Prasanna Wahane|
|8||CWC member-03||Mr. Aniket Kherde|
|9||CWC member-04||Mohd. Tabrez Sheikh|
|10||CWC member-05||Mr. Shantanu Wane|
ISHARE (Indian Society of Heating Refrigerating and Air-conditioning Engineers ) Student Chapter
Acheivements of ISHARE Chapter during session 2017-2018
ISHARE Student Chapter of Mechanical Engineering Department have following events.
7th Science Expo
Under the banner of ISHRAE Student Chapter activities a visit was arranged at “7th Science expo at the Raman Science Centre on 21/01/2017”. Along with the visit two seminars were delivered to the students in the Auditorium of Raman science Centre for the students with title “Energy conservation in HVAC” by Mr. Manish Gadekar and “21st Century Communication skill” by Mr Sanjay Tatwadi. 20 students members from the college visited the science Expo.
Technical Talk Series
Technical Talk series was organized by ISHRAE Nagpur chapter from 15/01/2018 to 20/01/2018, at “SEETECH” Solution Pvt. Ltd, IT Park, Nagpur. Technical talk was delivered on various topics by expert faculties and Industrialists of that domain. Technical Talk series began on 15/01/2018 with a talk on “Latest Trends in Air conditioning” by Mr. Nilesh Kate (Gentech Engineering, Nagpur) and ended on 20/01/2018 with a talk on “Solar Energy Overview and Current Trends” by Mr. Sachin Yete. 10 students attended the series of Technical Talk from college.