“To achieve excellence in providing Quality Education through continuous improvement in all concerned processes and resources, for creating competent professionals with sound academic foundation and strong values.”
1. To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of Institute.
2. To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best and innovative practices.
3. To channelise the efforts and measures of an institute towards academic excellence.
4. To accelerate activities in pre and post accreditation phases of the Institute.
The committee members are as follows:
|Prof. Sanjeev Agrawal||Member of Management|
|Dr. S. L. Badjate||Chairman|
|Mr. K. K. Bagaria||Member, Industry Representative|
|Dr. Pankaj Thote||Member|
|Dr. Salim Chavan||Member|
|Mr. Mclin Ghosal||IQAC Coordinator|
|Mr. Madhav Deshpande||Member|
|Mr. Pramodkumar Ramteke||Member|
|Mr. Indal Yadav||Member, Parent Representative|
The institutional policy with regard to quality assurance and the way it contributes in institutionalizing the quality assurance processes is as follows:
1. Preparation of academic plan and calendar.
2. Execution and monitoring of academic plan/activities.
3. Conducting internal assessment tests
4. Collecting feedback from students and alumni.
5. Mentoring the students.
6. Organization of workshops, seminars on quality related themes.
7. Developing infrastructure
8. Resource mobilization
9. Conducting activities for overall development of students as per need of industry and society
10. Improvement through internal audit.