Anti Ragging Committee(ARC)
In accordance with the supreme court on ragging (2007), the judgment of supreme court on ragging (2009) and the UGC regulations to curb the menace of ragging (2009) S B Jain Institute of Technology Management and Research Nagpur has formed an anti-ragging committee to prohibit, prevent and completely wipe out the menace of ragging from the campus .
- To generate an atmosphere of discipline by sending a clear message that no act of ragging shall be tolerated and any act of ragging shall not go unnoticed and unpunished
- To aware the students of dehumanizing effect of ragging inherent in its perversity.
- To prevent any act or action regarding attempt of raging.
- To ensure equal opportunity to boys and girls in college against any grievances .
- To make awareness in the society about the ill effects of Ragging.
- To keep a continuous watch and vigil over ragging so as to prevent its occurrence and recurrence.
|Dr. S. L. Badjate (Principal)||Chairman of Committee|
|Mr. Harish Bhatkulkar||Coordinator|
|Mrs. Rupali Kelkar||Member|
|Mr. Pratik Hajare||Member|
|Mr. Arvind Totey||Member|
|Ms. Anuja Jadhav||Member|
|Mr. Nikhil Jha||Member|
|Mr. Rahul Hiware||Member|
|Mr. Saurabh Singh||Member|