Entrepreneurship Development Cell
To promote knowledge based and technology-driven start-ups by harnessing young minds and their innovation potential in an academic environment”
1. To create an environment for Self-employment, Entrepreneurship development through various guidance platforms.
2. To catalyze and promote development of knowledge-based and innovation-driven enterprises and promote employment opportunities amongst youth specially students.
3. To inculcate a culture of innovation driven entrepreneurship.
4. To promote employment opportunities.
5. To utilize the infrastructure facilities and technically trained manpower for the development of non-corporate and unorganized sectors.
|Mr. Arpit Yadav||Coordinator|
|Mr. Yogesh Dhoke||Member|
|Mr. Sarvesh Biyani||Member|
|Mr. Amarjeet Pandey||Member|
|Mr.Usman Gani Bhurani||Member|