Entrepreneurship Development Cell
To promote knowledge based and technology-driven start-ups by harnessing young minds and their innovation potential in an academic environment”
1. To create an environment for Self-employment, Entrepreneurship development through various guidance platforms.
2. To catalyze and promote development of knowledge-based and innovation-driven enterprises and promote employment opportunities amongst youth specially students.
3. To inculcate a culture of innovation driven entrepreneurship.
4. To promote employment opportunities.
5. To utilize the infrastructure facilities and technically trained manpower for the development of non-corporate and unorganized sectors.
|Prof. Richa Joseph||MBA||Co-coordinator|
|Prof. Arpit Yadav||Electronics and Telecommunication||Member|
|Prof. Sarvesh Biyani||Mechanical||Member|
|Prof. Amarjeet Pandey||Electrical||Member|
|Prof. Usman Gani Bhurani||CSE/IT||Member|