Training & Placement
Training & Placement Department is the most crucial part which plays an important role in providing opportunities to the student by arranging Campus Interviews. In SBJITMR, the Training & Placement is highly supported by its teaching faculty of various departments.
The Training & Placement Department is in constant touch with various companies for imparting industrial training and campus placement. The placement policies and other related activities are handled by T & P Officer in consultation with the Principal and the college management. All the departments have nominated their placement coordinators and are involved in the all the activities of T & P process.
T & P Officer and placement coordinators are counseling the students on one to one basis about their career aspirations and any related queries. The placement office handles all aspects of campus placements. The office is well equipped with excellent infrastructure to support every stage of the placement process.
T&P department conducts various lectures on career development, personality development, resume writing, group discussions and interview techniques and provide other inputs to make our students better employable.
The department makes continuous efforts to identify needs of industries and students are trained accordingly to satisfy these needs to the maximum possible extent. It has been the department’s endeavor to develop competent human resources with necessary technical skills, guide them for higher studies & motivate them to become entrepreneur instead of job seekers.
In addition to this the T&P department provides guidance to students desirous of pursuing higher education in India and Abroad.
Mission of T&P cell is to provide opportunities for Industry oriented training to all students, impart appropriate training to students for making them Industry ready, guide them for higher studies & motivate them to become entrepreneur instead of job seekers
1. At the end of VI semester, student data base is created based on the format provided by T & P office.
2. T & P officer scrutinize and verify the data/ details provided by the students and certify the data base.
3. The Placement Office sends campus invitations to various companies/organizations along with relevant information.
4. Company/ Organization send the details of the Job Description (Company profile, Eligibility criteria, pay package, place of posting and allowances) to the placement office.
5. A detail of the Job Description is displayed on the T & P notice board, circulated through email and SMS to all eligible students.
6. Campus Interview date is then finalized as per the mutual understanding with the HR Officials of the company.
7. Interested students show their consent to appear for the campus recruitment process.
8. T & P office sends the students data/ details, resumes of the interested students to the companies to shortlist students as per their eligibility criteria.
9. Companies come down to the campus on the mutual agreed date/s and conduct the interviews according to their recruitment process.
10. The company/ organization prepare a final list of students preferably on the date of interview.
11. The company/organization hand over the offer letters to the students on the same day or as confirmed with the T & P office.