- The M.Tech in Electronics Engineering commence in the year 2012 is marching towards progress to cope with the existing competitive world and for overall development of the students.
- The department laboratory is well equipped with the software facilities to give students practical exposure of latest technologies.
- Facilities provided by the college which includes library, training and placement cell, industry Institute Interaction cell and also about the academic culture of the college.
- Expert Lectures are arranged by inviting experts from reputed academic institutions.
The Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering aims to impart quality education, develop highly skilled manpower resources and build the culture of research and development for the benefit of society.
• To offer quality graduate program in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering to fulfill the needs of society and industry.
• To enable students to develop skills for solving complex technological problems of current times.
• To infuse scientific temper in the students along with ethical and moral values in order to guide them for exemplary research.
• To nurture talent and entrepreneurship and enable all round personality development in students.
Learning is never ending process. It requires full commitment and absolute involvement of both faculty and students. The department’s primary objective is to ensure good academic environment for PG students and they are exposed to research and development activities as well. The department takes care of the overall grooming of the students in knowledge as well as personality development point of view. The regular interaction with eminent personalities and elite academicians is the main focus of the department.
Dr. Salim Chavan
Head, ETC / Electronics
Name of Student
|1||Mrunali Khondankar||1. Secured 1st position in University Examination Summer- 2016, MTech II Sem.
2. Secured 4th position in University Examination Winter- 2015, MTech I Sem.
|2||Natasha Bindal||1. Secured 2nd position in University Examination Summer- 2016, MTech II Sem.
2. Secured 3rd position in University Examination Winter- 2015, MTech I Sem.
|3||Mikhal Rashaskar||1. Secured 1st position in University Examination Winter- 2014, MTech I Sem.
2. Secured 1st position in University Examination Summer- 2015, MTech II Sem.
3. Secured 2nd position in University Examination Winter- 2015, MTech II Sem.
|4||Mayur Hedaoo||1. Secured 2nd position in University Examination Winter- 2015, MTech I Sem.|
Telephones : +(91)-(712) – 2667777
Fax : +(91)-(712)-2667666