Admission to Masters of Technology(M Tech)
Why to opt for S.B.Jain Institute
For engineering students who excel in the subject and want to gain more understanding of it, this is the right path to follow. M. Tech is a specialization course that allows you to hone your technical skills. Experts are always respected in the big market. Hence, an M Tech degree gives you the vantage of in-depth technical knowledge. The institute takes pride in its excellent programs and superior faculty. We highly value the interaction between the student and expert in the classroom. Our teaching sessions provide an environment for intellectual exchange and mentorship that is highly conducive to learning.
Here at S. B. Jain, the students are exposed to latest development in field of Electronics Engineering and they are provided the required facilities for research and development. The department also provide assistance for placement
1. Candidate should be an Indian National.
2. Candidate should have passed/ appeared Bachelor degree in relevant field of Engineering / Technology from state Government/MHRD approved Institutions.
3. Allied U.G branches approved by university to take admission in M.Tech in Electronics Engineering.
a. Electronics Engineering
b. Electronics and Telecommunication
c. Electronics and Communication
d. Electronics Design and Technology
e. Biomedical Engineering
- GATE score card (For admission on GATE Merit)
- Qualifying Examination (s) Certificate (s)
- Mark List of Qualifying Examination
- Transfer Certificate
- Experience Certificate, if any
- Migration Certificate (If applicable)
- Nationality Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Gap Certificate (If Applicable)
- Eligibility Certificate
- Minority Affidavit
- Undertaking (Document Submission /Fees)
- Three Passport Size recent coloured Photographs and four sets of attested photo copies of all documents.
Admission Cell & Enquiry