Admission to Master of Business Administration
Why to opt for S.B.Jain Institute
At Department of Management, SBJITMR – Nagpur, we strongly believe in providing our students with a combination of academic skills and practical exposure. The combination that is designed to provide a foundation for a life-time of personal and professional development, what matters most to you as an aspiring student is the quality of teaching and campus life. The institute takes pride in its excellent programs and superior faculty. We highly value the interaction between the student and teacher in the classroom. Our teaching sessions provide an environment for intellectual exchange and mentorship that is highly conducive to learning.
It is therefore not surprising that our graduates do so well in final job placements. Our systematic nurturing of your education ensures that your road to success gets a head start.
Eligibility criteria for appearing to entrance exam of MBA i.e. MAH-MBA/MMS-CET
Passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of candidates of backward class categories and persons with disability belonging to Maharashtra state only) in any Bachelor’s degree awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an act of central or state legislature in India.
Candidates appearing for final year of qualifying examination are also eligible to appear.
Candidates who have appeared for CAT, GMAT, CMAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA and MAH-MBA/MMS-CET are considered eligible for admission against the All India Seats subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria.
STEPS FOR ADMISSION TO THE MANAGEMENT COURSES VIZ. MBA/MMS/PGDBM/PGDM THROUGH MH-CET:
1. Registration and confirmation of online application exam form for MAH-MBA/MMS-CET at http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in by all aspiring candidates.
2. Download of hall ticket through candidate’s login of successfully registered candidates.
3. Appearing for online exam at allotted centre on specified date and time.
4. Declaration of the result on the website http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
5. Download of result through candidate’s login.
6. Assignment of merit number to every candidate on the basis of percentile obtained.
7. Document verification at ARC centres as per the notified schedule.
8. The candidates belonging to SC, VJ/DT (NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC and SBC categories have to produce “Caste Validity Certificate” and candidates belonging to ST category should submit “Tribal Validity Certificate” and valid Non Creamy Layer certificate at the time of verification of documents.
9. The centralized admission process (CAP) will consist of total Four rounds based on computer allotment(Direct allotment).
10. After the display of allotment list in each CAP round, candidates should report to the “Respective Institutes” as per the notified schedule of the admission process.
11. Candidates shall report to the concerned institute with all original certificates.
12. Respective institute will carry out online update of confirmation of the candidate’s admission on website through their institute login.
13. The system shall generate letter of confirmation of the admission as an acknowledgement.
14. The institute takes printout of the acknowledgement and then the status of candidate will change to ‘Reported Candidate’.
Candidates are required to carry original documents for verification and submit attested photocopies of the following certificates at the time of confirmation of CAP application form at the ARC:
1. Scorecard of CET Exam
2. Certificate of Indian Nationality in the name of candidate (Leaving/Birth certificate)
3. Statement of marks of HSC and SSC
4. Statement of marks of Bachelor’s degree examination
5. Caste certificate (if applicable)
6. Caste/Tribe validity certificate
7. Non-creamy layer certificate
8. Domicile certificate of candidate
9. Any other relevant certificate
Admission Enquiry :
Mr .N.G.Alvi (91)-9422129534
Dr. S.L.Badjate (91)-9763702571