Admission Procedure M.Tech (Electronics Engineering)Intake :- 18
Allocation of Seat
|Stream of Admission||Centralized Admission Process (CAP) Quota||Institute Level (All India) Quota||Minority Quota (Maharashtra Domicile Candidates only)|
1. Candidate should be an Indian National.
2. Candidate should have passed/ appeared Bachelor degree in relevant field of Engineering / Technology from state Government/MHRD approved Institutions.
3. Allied U.G branches approved by university to take admission in M.Tech in Electronics Engineering.
a. Electronics Engineering
b. Electronics and Telecommunication
c. Electronics and Communication
d. Electronics Design and Technology
e. Biomedical Engineering
- GATE score card (For admission on GATE Merit)
- Qualifying Examination (s) Certificate (s)
- Mark List of Qualifying Examination
- Transfer Certificate
- Experience Certificate, if any
- Migration Certificate (If applicable)
- Nationality Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Gap Certificate (If Applicable)
- Eligibility Certificate
- Minority Affidavit
- Undertaking (Document Submission /Fees)
- Three Passport Size recent coloured Photographs and four sets of attested photo copies of all documents.
Tentative Schedule of Admission Process
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission in M.Tech first year, in prescribed form under Institute Level/Minority Quota (Hindi Linguistic) which is available in the college.
|1.||Filling of Application form||1st June 2016|